he International MBA is a general programme of business management, which focuses on all aspects of corporate administration. The course integrates all areas of business activity so that students obtain a global view of companies. The world of business requires experienced professionals with advanced knowledge in the various fields of effective management, while at the same time demands personal skills such as flexibility, reflection, resolution and creativity.
The MBA is oriented to develop strategic and innovating thinking and entrepreneurial skills for today's complex business environments.
The general objective of the International MBA is to provide business education to executives:
* Who are able to evolve within the heart of complex diverse organisations.
* Who are capable of inducing and managing flexibility and changes in reaction to new technologies, the appearance of new markets and social evolution.
* Who are open-minded and receptive, capable of communicating and being creative.
* Who are humanist and responsible in a context of sound business ethics.
1. Strategies and Business Organisation
* Operations Management
* Business Strategies
* Organisational Structure and Strategic Management
* Information System Management
2. Economic and Legal Framework
* International Business Law
3. Marketing and Sales
* Sales Policy
* Market Research
* Sales Forecast
* Internationalisation of the Enterprises
* Marketing Policies and Concepts
* Marketing Strategies
4. Control and Financial Management
* General Accounting and Financing
* Cost Accounting
* Financial Analysis Statement
* Financial Decisions
* Cash and Credit Management
* International Finance
* Investment Decisions
* Financial Planning and Budget Control
* International Project Management
5. Management Skills and Human Resources
* Human Resources
* Business Communication
* Management Abilities
* Negotiation Strategies and Personal Skills
* Cross Cultural Management
6. Management Techniques
* Quantitative Techniques for Management
* Computer and Technology Information Systems
7. Business Plan
In order to access the programme it is necessary to have a university degree and professional experience. We give special importance to professional experience, as it is important to share knowledge on the basis of the contributions provided by each participant, from their training and professional responsibility, to the situations suggested by teachers. Should you not meet any of the mentioned requirements, access to the programme will be assessed by the Programme Management.
Students who pass the programme evaluation will obtain a degree from EAE Business School.